let's find your new home
Search for Real Estate in and around Invermere
Big beautiful views in every direction from this level building lot on a quiet cul de sac in Canal Flats minutes to Columbia Lake. Recreational opportunities abound, with walking and hiking trails, beach close by, mountain biking, fishing, and just 20 minutes to Fairmont Hot Springs and 4 golf courses. Affordable building site, with all services in place. At the headwaters of the Columbia River, Canal Flats i...
Situated on the 11th fairway of the Riverside Golfcourse with just the most spectacular view of the Fairmont Range, this lot slopes from the fairway to the cul-de-sac. Walking distance to the clubhouse and other amenities Fairmont has to offer.
Modern and contemporary, this fully developed home is ready for year-round living or as a Mountain Get-away. Don't let the 2 bedrooms fool you. There is plenty of room for company. Top quality appliances and space-age shower unit in the en suite makes this home a dream property. Call your REALTOR® to make an appointment today.
Prestigious Fort Point location. Wonderful sloping lot from the road down to the lakefront, close to 1/2 acres, large garage and beautiful deck area. This older cottage faces West and has incredible Mountain and Lake views. Lot is nicely landscaped. Make an appointment today with your REALTOR®!
Ground floor 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo, facing East with oversized deck. Very close to Lake Windermere and Beach park. Onsite amenities are outdoor pool, hot tubs, underground parking, elevator. This condo has carpets in the bedroom and wood floor in living room.
COURT DATE SET FOR JULY 15, 2019 IN CRANBROOK SELLING PRICE IS $64,000. HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO PURCHASE AN AFFORDABLE STARTER HOME IN CANAL FLATS. THIS IS A FIXER UPPER. DETACHED WORKSHOP. GREAT LOCATION TO WALK TO EVERYTHING. CALL YOUR REALTOR® FOR DETAILS.Listed by Re/Max Invermere
Great Family home in a nice residential area. Lake access is within walking distance. Ball park across the road! Fort Point is one of the most desired areas of town. You are only a stroll away from down-town. Large garage with ample parking outside. We left some room in the asking price for upgrades and renovations. Motivated elderly Seller.
Five bedroom home in quiet neighbourhood with large yard for the family to enjoy. The house had several improvements done to it and there is still room to add your own touch. The backyard is nicely treed. Close to the downtown core. Great home for a first time buyer or family that needs some space.
Life in the Columbia Valley doesn't get much better than LIFE at Lakeview Meadows! This charming Lake/Mountain community has it ALL - The private beach has a change rooms, BBQ pits, Kayak/SUP storage, beach volleyball, a huge day use dock, water tramp and much more. The Rec Centre boasts a year-round indoor pool, hot tub, outdoor kiddy pool, work out facility, games room and even a cozy meeting area with a ...
Consulting a REALTOR®
REALTORS® are members of The Canadian Real Estate Association who subscribe to a Code of Ethics and Standards of Business Practice. Members of the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board are members of both the British Columbia and Canadian Real Estate Associations.The following is a list of services you can expect to receive from a REALTOR® when you buy a home:
- A REALTOR® will fully explain the details of your working relationship (called "agency") so that you are clear as to when a REALTOR® is working for you or for the seller.
- A REALTOR® has access to hundreds of current listings of homes for sale because of a co- operative system called the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®).
- A REALTOR® can provide you with a customized list of homes that best meet your needs -- size, style, features, location, proximity to schools, shopping, etc. - and then make arrangements for you to view those homes that appeal to you the most.
- A REALTOR® will help you determine how big a home you can afford. REALTORs® are familiar with the local lending market and can offer helpful advice.
- A REALTOR® has no emotional ties to any type or style of home and can be objective in pointing out the merits of one home over another.
- A REALTOR® will have information on zoning changes, taxes, utility costs and school and recreation services that could affect your decision to buy a home in a specific area.
- A REALTOR® will assist you in negotiating the terms of your purchase, which can be a nerve- wracking process for someone who is not experienced in negotiating.
- A REALTOR® will advise you of the legal process required in obtaining title and taking possession of your property; the costs associated with buying a home such as insurance, mortgage registration and legal fees will be explained in detail.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015
Selling Your Home - Why it Pays to Use a REALTOR®
Before selling your home, you will need a clear understanding of the legal issues and potential pitfalls. One wrong action could result in a lot of cost and frustration, which is why it is essential to have a REALTOR® working with you, as he or she will make the sale of your home a successful and satisfying experience.Greater exposure
REALTORS® use the Multiple Listing Service® (MLS®) to give your home maximum exposure. MLS® is a computer-based system that relays valuable information about your home to hundreds of REALTORS® and potential homebuyers.Setting a price
Setting a price for your home is an important but difficult process. Again, this is where the services of a REALTOR® prove invaluable. REALTORS® have the experience to help you understand how the market works and decide upon a realistic price that meets your goals. REALTORS® also pre-screen potential buyers to make sure only those who are serious and financially qualified view your home.
REALTORS® will also develop a marketing plan to help your property receive maximum exposure. This will likely include placing your home on the MLS® system and placing a "For Sale" sign on the front lawn. The plan will likely also include arranging open houses for other REALTORS® and potential buyers, and developing advertisements and feature sheets/mailers to market your home.
Once you have accepted an offer to buy your home, your REALTOR® will help ensure that all the proper paperwork is completed. He or she will also make sure that both parties meet the necessary conditions outlined in the agreement.Why working with a REALTOR® makes sense
When you work with a REALTOR® you will likely get a better price for your home than if you try to sell it yourself. Apart from the financial benefits, however, there is an extra measure of comfort and security that comes from having a REALTOR® on your side. Remember that REALTORS® are governed by a code of ethics and standards of business practice. They have also been trained and licensed under the provincial Real Estate Services Act to assist in transactions involving real property. When it comes to buying or selling property, using a REALTOR® just makes sense.
Source: Victoria Real Estate Board 2015